Directions & Map – Kalaekilohana Inn & Retreat
You can use these directions and maps to find us. If you have any questions, please contact us here.
- The ideal central location for seeing South Kona and Volcano.
- Perfect for Papakolea Green Sand Beach and Punalu`u Black Sand Beach.
- One mile from the new southern entrance to Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park Kahuku Unit.
- The southernmost inn in Hawai`i, we’re minutes from the southern tip of the Hawaiian Islands.
From Hilo or Kona
- Drive south to between mile marker 69 and 70
- Look for the South Point sign.
- Turn down South Point Road.
- Go 1 mile and look for a small sign on the left and a three story yellow house set back 500 feet from the road.
- Turn onto the grass just before the telephone pole in front of the house and proceed through the opening in the stone wall.
- Drive up and park on the grass directly in front of the house.
PLEAE NOTE: GPS DIRECTIONS ARE NOT ACCURATE.