Spend Four Great Days With Us!
- Make planning your Hawaii Island vacation easy.
- Over twelve years of great guest experiences at Kalaekilohana Inn and Retreat have helped us put together the perfect planning tool.
- There is so much to see and do on Hawaii Island that we have limited your days to attractions that are closer to us.
- Everything is within one hour. These days are flexible depending on your interests and how much you want to see and do.
- Once you have your ideas of things to do near us, you’ll find there may be time for longer drives to Hilo and Kailua-Kona.
- Of course, many guests over the years have also built in a day or two for in-house massage, classes at the inn, and napping on the lanai.
- Sometimes guests that are only staying with us during their visit to the island may choose an around the island drive.
- Guests with a week or more on island may want to consider combining a few nights up north with their stay at Kalaekilohana.
Make your stay with us one you will always remember.
Click the Spots on the map below for more information about each location.
Kalaekilohana Inn & Retreat
Naalehu, HI 96772
Ho’okena Beach Park
A good swimming beach in an old fishing village.
Kilohana’s mom grew up here.
Two Step Snorkeling Hotspot
Just steps away from the National Park
Kahuku Section Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
Open SAT & SUN 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Pastoral hikes, two craters, and panoramic views
- Early Breakfast
- Hike to Papakolea
- Tour Ka Lae
- Freshen at the Inn
- Lilikoi Malasada
- Old Cane Road
- Coffee Mill
- Wood Valley
- Dinner at the Inn
- Beverage on Lanai